Marshfield CLT : Aims, objectives and values
The overall aim of the CLT is to actively promote a confident, thriving and forward looking community in Marshfield by identifying and responding to local opportunities and challenges.
The specific objectives are:
- to provide genuinely affordable housing for local people in housing need, to be held by the CLT in perpetuity
- to develop social, recreational and business facilities in response to local need
- to conserve and derive benefit from local open space
- to involve the wider community and promote collective action.
We believe in these basic values:
- Fairness and honesty
- Sustainable and balanced development
- Conserving the environment
- Local democracy and accountability
- A strong sense of local identity
We have also expressed these aims as part our Mission Triangle 9-5-19