Covid-19 restrictions are no longer a legal requirement but MCLT has decided not to old a face- to- face AGM but as with last year we invite you to participate through the process set out in the list below.
Voting on agenda items will be done through a pro-forma sent to you on Wed Oct 13th 2021 after nominations for the Board have closed and any resolutions have been received.
- AGM papers to members Sat 2 October2021
- Members return nominations for the Board Noon Sat 9 Oct 2021
- Members submit any AGM Resolutions Noon Sat 9 Oct 2021
- Members receive voting papers Wed 13 October 2021
- Members return voting papers Noon Wed 20 Oct 2021
- AGM by Zoom -details to be sent nearer AGM date. Sat 12.00noon Oct 23 2021
Hard copies of nominations, resolutions and voting pro-forma to be sent to:
The Secretary, Marshfield Community Land Trust at The Tolzey Hall, 41 High
By email to:
The AGM will be held through Zoom at 12.00noon on Saturday 23rd October 2021.
INFORMATION ON JOINING THE ZOOM MEETING WILL BE SENT CLOSER TO THE DATE.